Protecting Cultural Collections: Disaster Prevention, Preparedness, Response & Recovery
- Publication date
Documents “Protecting Cultural Collections” workshop led by Julie Page in Richmond, CA in 2009.
- Prepare a written disaster response plan for the collections
- Set pre- and post-disaster action priorities
- Learn how to train staff to implement your plan effectively
- Learn how to use practical decision-making skills during an emergency
- Experience with salvage procedures for books, documents, and non-print media
For additional information, please visit the California Preservation Program.
- Contact Information
- California Preservation Program (CPP), email@example.com
- 2017-05-02 22:21:20
- Run time
- Internet Archive HTML5 Uploader 1.6.3
Uploaded by California Revealed on